Please submit your application through the form below.
Come join our team of caregivers who are enjoying fulfilling careers in enriching other people’s lives. Submit your application by supplying your information in the spaces below.
To view Current job openings please click the link below.
The Idea behind caregiver resources should be things that help the caregiver perform their job or inform them about the necessary requirements or procedures to perform daily tasks.
Please place Request a ride to work form on this page. Or a tab that will take you to the form on a request a ride page.
- All applicants for employment must acknowledge by their signature that they have had a face-to-face interview.
- The face-to-face interview will be conducted by the Director of Human Resources and documented in the applicant’s file.
- Applicants are required to provide at least 2 satisfactory references from a former employer or other person not related to the applicant.
- Personal references will be verified by the agency/registry either verbally or in writing. All documentation will become part of the applicant’s file.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS AND CHILD ABUSE CLEARANCES
- All applicants for employment must obtain the required and applicable background checks and child abuse clearances if the position requires them to deliver services to persons under 18 years of age. Depending on length of Pennsylvania residency, criminal background checks include Pennsylvania State Police and/or the FBI.
- The expense of the criminal background check(s) and the child abuse clearance will be incurred:by Tucked With Care, LLC
- Any complaints or appeals regarding the criminal record report or the child abuse clearance results are to be directed to the agency performing the background check(s) or clearance, e.g. PA State Police, Department of Aging, Department of Public Welfare.
- In compliance with the home care agency/registry licensing regulations, an applicant may be hired on a provisional basis pending the outcomes from the background check(s) and child abuse clearance where applicable.
- Provisional status shall not exceed 30 days for a person who is and has been a PA resident for 2 years or more. Provisional status shall not exceed 90 days for a person who has not been a PA resident for 2 years or more.
- The individual will receive a termination letter (see Helpful Tool 2-7) at the end of the applicable time period.
LETTERS OF NOTIFICATION
- Applicants will receive a letter notifying them of employment, provisional employment and conditions, or no job opportunity.
- Applicants hired in a provisional status will receive a termination letter in accordance with the regulations should their background check(s) and child abuse clearance be unsatisfactory.
- Applicants must meet the competency requirements stated in the home care agency and registry licensing regulations.
- Each applicant will be given an opportunity to provide approved training documentation, demonstrate skills or be tested for competency. If the applicant has not received the necessary training or experience to achieve competency, the applicant may be hired but may not perform direct care services until they have received the necessary training and demonstrate competency in the required subject areas stated in the home care agency and registry licensing regulations.
- Prior to consumer contact, successful applicants for direct care worker or other office staff or contractors’ positions will be required to have a Mycobacterium Tuberculosis screening done in accordance with the licensing regulations.
All documentation will be maintained in applicant’s file. Evidence that the applicant has received a face to face interview, that criminal background check(s) and child abuse clearance requests have been filed and results have been recorded, that the provisional status conditions have been shared, that competency requirements have been or will be met, and that letters of notification have been sent will be kept in the individual’s file and may be subject to review by the appropriate licensing authority.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to the Director of Human Resources or Business Management Department.